Constructed from premium grade bovine leather for flexibility and comfort and incorporating ergonomic tear and abrasion resistant four-way stretch inserts and accordion panels, the Motegi v3 2-piece Leather Suit has been designed for sports riders.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance with dual layers on exposed areas for additional protection.
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort.
- High Resistant Stretch Fiber (HRSF) panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction for reduced rider fatigue.
- Localized perforations highly improve ventilation.
- Printed leather graphic details.
- Calf expansion gusset for better fit and comfort.
- New full circumference waist connection zipper to securely fasten upper and lower garments together.
- Integrated padding for increased rider comfort.
- Chest pad compartments can accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Soft 3D textured fabric on back of collar for comfort.
- Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knee for superior impact protection.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders for high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Removable and replaceable Sport knee slider.
- Approved to Category II of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class
- prepared for Level 2 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (sold separately)
- Level 1 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder, elbow and knee protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)