Dainese Avro D-Air® Airbag Two Piece Motorcycle Leather Suit
- 1 inner pocket
- 2 zips calf construction with boots-in-system
- knee slider 2.0
- protection & cleaning kit
- suit bag provided
- medium aerodynamic spoiler
- Microelastic 2.0
- D-skin 2.0 full grain cow hide
- composite protectors (EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard) on elbows and knees
- pocket for double chest protector
- soft protectors (EN 1621.1 Level 1 standard) on shoulders
- thermoformed small shoulders with interchangeable aluminium plates
- air inlets on the sides
- NanoFeel liner with inserts in 3D-bubble air spaces fabric
D-Air® is a stand-alone electronic airbag system for on-road use that only works when integrated into and connected to a specially designed and certified Dainese protective clothing.
The 6 sensors, the electronics and the GPS of the system are integrated into the Pro Armor back protector so you do not need to install a kit on your bike. The D-Air® control unit monitors the sensor signals 1000 times per second with a sophisticated tripping algorithm. The D-Air® system works in synergy with existing safety guards to protect the following body parts of the driver:
- neck (limits head tilt relative to neck and reduces helmet movement when unrolling)
The airbag is inflated with high pressure, is anatomically shaped and has a volume of 4 liters.
D-Air® detects and activates its revolutionary additional protection in the following accidents:
- Frontal and lateral collisions: Impact on fixed or moving objects.
- Highsider: The driver is “catapulted” by the motorcycle after the rear wheel slips and suddenly regains liability.
- Lowsider with rollover: Slipping of the front or rear wheel and rolling the driver.
Thanks to the intelligent algorithm, D-Air® detects the intensity of a fall and only unfolds when necessary during one of the accidents mentioned. The system unfolds z. As in falls at less than 50 km / h or falls, where the dynamics does not require the additional protection of the airbag, not.
- This item can only be shipped within Europe!